ONE TO ONE
Our One to One program is tailor made specific to our clients’ needs and intentions; it’s delivered either via email/phone or at our client’s home for as many sessions as it’s desired. Each session is kept short as babies/ toddlers are actively participating too. Our programs encourage learning through play, meaning that each little activity is aimed at developing a specific skill, from simple eye/hand coordination to crawling and communication.
Prior to the start of each program, we have a chat with our client and make a plan together, deciding on the focus(es) and learning aim of the program and it’s length; as well as any follow ups via email or phone calls. Some clients are eager to assist the development of a specific skill; others are mostly interested in the playful, emotional connection. Either way, we’ll guide you through it.
We offer creative programs focused on:
- sensory play – cognitive skills, understand language for young babies.
- imaginative play – share, take turns, cooperate, make sense of the world and language development.
- physical play – gross and fine motor skills.
- constructive play – cognitive skills.
Also, we offer ‘routine’ subject programs based on our own experience:
- creating your baby’s routine
- establishing a nap and bedtime routine
- introducing solids
- baby proofing your home
- transitioning to a toddler bed
- tantrums and behavior
- potty training
Mostly, our One to One programs are shaped as follow:
- Virtual Program – an informal program in which we share our thoughts and ideas via email or phone calls.
- One off Session – one home visit of around 2 hours, which includes a practical session with baby/toddler on the focus already decided upon and a chat about how to develop it further. Email follow ups are included up until one month after the session date for a maximum of 4 replies.
- Intensive Program – a series of home visits of around 1h30 minutes, which includes a practical session with baby/toddler initially on the focus already decided upon, and as the program progresses, the focus might evolve; and a feedback session at the end of each session. Email follow ups are included up until one month after the last session date for a maximum of 4 replies.
We are open to discuss any other format you might have in mind; get in touch.